For Parents of Elementary, Middle, and High School Students
In a 30-minute highly dynamic, action-specific, and interactive webinar, parents are invited to learn a few tips, tools, and strategies to support their student’s learning, whether they are attending school remotely or hybrid.
What you will learn:
- What are the 8 things you can do to optimize your student’s learning practice
- How to keep your student on track and on task
- How to establish and maintain accountability
- Should your student study with friends
- How can you minimize distractions
- How can you reduce your student’s stress and anxiety
There is no charge for the program, but registration is required.
Register Now: enroll.