Thursday, Aug. 27, 3:00pm
Miss Nessa will be sharing weekly videos all summer long that have science, technology, art, engineering, and math activities!
Bring the weather indoors with 2 projects, designed to recreate a tornado in a bottle and a cloud in a bottle.
- 2 empty plastic bottles (any size, both the same size)
- 1 empty glass bottle or jar
- Wide tape (packing tape or duct tape)
- Water (cold or room temperature)
- Hot water
- Ice cubes
- Spray of some kind - air freshener, hair spray, etc.
- Food coloring (optional)
- Glitter (optional)