Let a friend know about this event (or send yourself a reminder).
Enter an e-mail address below and click on "Send E-mail".
South Lake Tahoe Library
Wednesday, Jan. 16, 3-4 pm
Please join us at 3 pm on the third Wednesday of each month as we read and discuss a variety of critically acclaimed books. We meet in the Library conference room. Refreshments will be served. For more information, please call Jeanne Benin at 541-1371
- Jan. 19th: Educated by Tara Westover
- Feb. 20th: A Gentleman in Moscow by Amore Towles
- Mar. 20th: Mister Pip by Lloyd Jones
- April 17th: The Librarian of Auschwitz Antonio Iturbe
- May 15th: Varina by Charles Frazier
- June 19th: Pachinko by Min Jin Lee
- July 17th: One Thousand White Women: The Journals of Mary Dodd by Jim Fergus
- Aug. 21st: Born a Crime by Trevor Noah
- Sept. 18th: Word by Word: The Secret Life of Dictionaries by Kory Stamper
- Oct. 16th: The Other Woman by Daniel Silva
- Nov. 20th: 1947: Where Now Begins by Elizabeth Ashbrink
- Dec. 18th: Your favorite book or poem to share.