Let a friend know about this event (or send yourself a reminder).
Enter an e-mail address below and click on "Send E-mail".
South Lake Tahoe Library
Wednesday, Dec. 19, 3 pm
Please join us at 3 pm on the third Wednesday of each month as we read and discuss a variety of critically acclaimed books. We meet in the Library conference room. Refreshments will be served. For more information, please call Jeanne Benin at 541-1371
- Jan. 17th: The Nightingale by Kristin Hanna
- Feb. 21st: The Hidden Life of Trees by Peter Wohlleben
- Mar. 21st: Sixty Degrees North by Malachi Tallack
- April 18th: News of the World by Paulette Jiles
- May 16th: Outline by Rachel Cusk
- June 20th: Norwegian by Night by Derek B. Miller
- July 18th: Killers of the Flower Moon by David Grann
- Aug. 15th: Lost City of the Monkey Gods by Douglas Preston
- Sept. 19th: Astrophysics for People in a Hurry by Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Oct. 17th: Hillbilly Elegy by J. D. Vance
- Nov. 14th: The Trespasser by Tana French (please note that this is on the second Wednesday)
- Dec. 19th: Your favorite book or poem to share.