Get a Temporary Library Card Online
- Open to community members with a valid email address.
- Once the form is submitted you will receive an email within 2 business days with your temporary card number.
- Your temporary library card number will be valid for 45 days. Before the card expires, visit any Bellingham Public Library location or Whatcom County Library System location with picture ID and proof that you live, own property, attend school or work in Whatcom County.
- If you are under 18 years old, a parent or guardian is required to sign a Parental Permission Form and the form must be brought to the library prior to the temporary card expiring.
- A temporary library card provides access to online resources and lets you place holds on library materials in the catalog owned jointly by Bellingham Public Library and the Whatcom County Library System.
- A full-access card is required to check out library materials and to download eBooks, eAudiobooks and eMagazines.
| © 2009-2011 Bellingham Public Library