Publicize your library's upcoming events.
- Display events in calendar or list view;
- Online registration included at no additional cost;
- Include event title, description, dates/times, registration information & more;
- Search/filter by keyword, branch location, target audience, or custom category;
- Patrons can share event information with friends via email and social media;
- Event listings can be integrated into your website's look and feel;
- Input your events on easy-to-use web form—no coding required;
- RSS feed available for all events or any search;
- WYSIWYG editing makes creating attractive listings as easy as typing;
- Add a photo or graphic to accompany each listing; >li>Option to color-code your calendar listings by location or age/type;
- Integration with PayPal for events requiring admission fees;
- Time slots option allows you to book multiple patrons in a sequence of time slots over a single day's event;
- Listings automatically deleted when event date passes (optional);
- Ability to link from your website to a specific event listing;
- Optional approval path allows selected staff to approve events before they appear for the public;
- check our fee calculator to see if your library qualifies for free services or for an instant quote.
- No setup fees!
“As someone who has seen enough poorly constructed library calendars to make her head spin, this beautiful piece of work makes me feel all warm and fuzzy…”
Sarah Houghton, Librarian in Black