Finding the right school and navigating the college application process can be overwhelming. This presentation by college consultants guides you through a step by step process and provides valuable information so that your student finds the right school for them. You will get the answers to questions like:
- How can my student stand out in college admissions?
- How do we strategically approach visits?
- How do we know where my student will “fit in?”
- Is there a way to create structure out of a seemingly chaotic process?
- When and how do we get started?
- What is the purpose of the essay?
- Does my student need a major going into freshman year?
Brought to you by the experts at admittedcollegecounseling.com
*This program is sponsored by the Friends of the Madison Public Library*