One-on-one tech clinics
Wednesday, Sep. 12, 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Need some extra help on the computer? Schedule a one-on-one tech clinic! Appointments at Chardon Library last 45 minutes and are available between 2 and 4 pm. We can give you the knowledge you need to get started on your way to technology independence.
We can help you:
- Learn the basics of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Set up an email address and manage your email
- Learn the basics of Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest
- Learn the basics of how to use your tablet or smartphone
- Learn how to use our digital content, including Overdrive, Libby, Hoopla, and Zinio
- Learn how to use our online research tools and databases
If the topic you are interested in is not listed here, call us for more information. To schedule an appointment, call the Reference Desk at 440-285-7601.
Due to high demand for appointments, patrons are permitted one Tech Clinic appointment per month.