Pick one or all of the activities. Complete it. Take a photo. Send it or a copy of the writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook, or the Flipgrid page https://flipgrid.com/bradley5690 password BradleyFamilies.
We are sharing activities using minimal materials because we know it is hard to aquire them right now. These are meant to inspire ideas. Feel free to be creative!
Register to get attachements.
- Writing Prompt: Pretend to interview your pet. Write the questions you would ask. Then write the answers you would imagine them saying.
- Art Challenge: Watch a time lapse of a drawing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc-c-pYGCrw&feature=youtu.be
DO: Make your own Sol Le Witt artwork. It can be on as large or as tiny a piece of paper as you have. Draw the first line however you like. Pass your paper to the next person who must copy it (with a different color) without touching it. Pass around the people in your bubble as many times as it takes to get to the bottom of your paper.
- Lego Challenge: Make a Treehouse.
- Pre-K Playtime: Make a rainbow with drawing. Arrange objects from your house to form the rainbow: orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and purbple. Be sure to take a photo!
- Steam Challenge: Color Change Milk Experiment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPFwDaR1g70&feature=youtu.be
Then give it a try!