Pick one or all of the activities. Complete it. Take a photo. Send it or a copy of the writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook, or the Flipgrid page https://flipgrid.com/bradley5690 password BradleyFamilies.
We are sharing activities using minimal materials because we know it is hard to aquire them right now. These are meant to inspire ideas. Feel free to be creative!
Register to get attachements.
- Writing Prompt: Imagine that you get trapped in an amusement park overnight. What happens?
- Art Challenge: Use and egg carton to make critters. You can cut out the campartments and decorate it to look like a catepillar or a turtle. [picture]
- Lego Challenge: Build a zip line for your mini figures.
- Pre-K Playtime: Shadow puppets. Play with shadows. Using a lamp or flashlight, explore what your shadow looks like how it moves. Older kids can make a story out of shadow puppets.
- Steam Challenge: Build a Paper City that was designed by an architectural firm. Visit https://www.demilked.com/architecture-from-home-foster-partners/ for templates and ideas. Or you can use recyclables. (attachments)