Pick one or all of the activities. Complete it. Take a photo. Send it or a copy of the writing to email@example.com, Facebook, or the Flipgrid page https://flipgrid.com/bradley5690 password BradleyFamilies.
We are sharing activities using minimal materials because we know it is hard to aquire them right now. These are meant to inspire ideas. Feel free to be creative!
- Writing Prompt: The best part of my day is ...
- Art Challenge: Draw a family portrait.
- Lego Challenge: Build something with your eyes closed.
- Pre-K Playtime: Play pretend restaurant. Kids create menus and then serve the grown-ups. You can use pretend food, dried pasta or paper food.
- Game Challenge: Refresh your memory of the rules of a card game you haven't played in a while and play as a family. Go fish, Hearts, Rummy are good options.