Friday, Apr. 3
Pick one or all of the activities. Complete it. Take a photo. Send it or a copy of the writing to email@example.com, Facebook, or the Flipgrid page https://flipgrid.com/bradley5690 password BradleyFamilies.
We are sharing activities using minimal materials because we know it is hard to aquire them right now. These are meant to inspire ideas. Feel free to be creative!
- Writing Prompt: Sit outside or on your porch. Make up a story about the sounds you hear.
- Art Challenge: Cherry Blossom Drawing. If you don't have paint, use crayons. https://iheartcraftythings.com/cherry-blossom-art-project.html
- Lego Challenge: Build a Boat that floats.
- Pre-K Playtime: Recycled Materials. Save reusable materials such as empty cardboard boxes and clean plastic containers. Use these containers to make various creations with your child such as the buildings in your neighborhood, cars, trains or other objects your child enjoys.
- Science Challenge: Make Play dough and keep your kids entertained for hours! I recommend this recipe. The dough lasts a long time and can be stored in the fridge. https://www.thebestideasforkids.com/playdough-recipe/