A Webinar for Parents of Elementary, Middle, and High School Students
In this 30-minute highly dynamic, action-specific, and interactive seminar, parents are invited to learn best-practice, tools and strategies to support their student as they transition back to school this fall.
In this free seminar, parents will learn:
- How can I help my student start school strong
- What proven activities should your student practice to maximize academic success
- How can I keep my student on track and on task
- How can I encourage my student’s accountability
- What are the best strategies to help my student minimize distractions
- What are the best ways to reduce your student’s stress and anxiety
- What are the best ways to deal with uncertainty
There is no charge for the program, but registration is required. Register here: enroll.