Come join yoga classes on Mondays at 10:30AM and Wednesdays at 6:30PM in the library's meeting room.
There are many health benefits derived from the focus on mindfulness, breathing and physical movements. Sleep improvement, increased energy and muscle tone, relief from muscle pain and stiffness contribute to better health. The concentration on breathing can also benefit health.
Ceci Brandt, the certified yoga instructor, gives lots of personal attention and creates an environment for relaxation.
This class is for all ages and levels of ability! Please bring a mat if you have one.
For your first yoga session with Ceci please arrive 15 minutes before start time.
- Please be prepared to practice in bare feet (or sticky socks)
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Avoid wearing perfumes or tonics
- Arrive on time – 10 minutes before start of class to set up
- Turn off cell phones
- Avoid eating a meal at least 2 hours prior to start of class!
- Avoid chewing gum during class
Beginners and all levels are welcome for a soft and gentle class!
Props are available - straps, blocks, chairs
Note: If this is your first class, please arrive 15 minutes early to sign in and register with the yoga instructor.
Donations are accepted for the instructor.
For questions or weather related closings, please call Ceci’s cell phone, 856-207-7893; email@example.com