The Making of a Village: Ridgewood Grows Up
Ridgewood Public Library
Saturday, Feb. 8, 2:00pm
Co-sponsored with the Ridgewood Historical Society In celebration of the incorporation of Ridgewood on November 26th , 1894, local historians Peggy Norris and Joe Suplicki provide a slide lecture on the critical years between 1894 to 1905. Using documents, maps, and historic panoramic photos, Norris and Suplicki illustrate Ridgewood’s growth and transformation into a Village. All welcome, no registration required.
Contact Sarah Kiefer with questions 201-670-5600 x135 or email@example.com