* Books must be checked out from Wright Public Library.
* Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
* Limit one entry per book per patron.
* Print, audio, and digital formats are eligible.
* Last day to enter for prizes is August 3th at noon.
* Please read any book of your choice. Do not feel constrained by our theme.
Any questions concerning these guidelines or any aspect of the Adult Summer Reading Club can be directed to the Reference Department (294-7171 or email@example.com).
Monday - Thursday
10 a.m.-8 p.m.
10 a.m.-6 p.m.