JCPL's catalog will be undergoing maintenance from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Wednesday, June 13. What does this mean for you?
- Catalog search functions will be unavailable.
- You won't be able to place holds.
- We won't be able to tell you if we have a particular item in the library.
- You can still check out materials from the library, but will need your physical card to do so, not just your number.
- Items that were scheduled to be due June 13, will now be due June 14.
Thanks for your patience as we upgrade our catalog to better serve you!